Saturday, December 10, 2011

Tyrese: Open Invitation

After some years off making several Transformers movies Tyrese comes back to the forefront of R&B. I was skeptical at first because usually a long time off means wack music and makes you say thanks but no thanks. This time around I was glad to be wrong in every way shape or form to be wrong.  Right now this is the best cd out right now in R&B you can let it ride and not skip anything at all.  I will say this is Tyrese best and most complete effort since his Coke Cola commercial lol! This cd was well worth the wait and you won’t be disappointed all the songs are here deserve a listen too. Standout tracks are I’m Home Feat Jay Rock, Nothing On You, I Gotta Check Feat R. Kelly & Rick Ross although I was disappointed that Kellz was just on the hook.  I Miss That Girl is the only song that is somewhat weak but still a decent song on the cd.  It was nice that Tyrese ended the cd with a poem to his fans to show his thank you for his loyal fans that have been waiting on a Tyrese cd.
Listening to this cd you can’t help but thing that Tyrese is in love and wants people to know it. Open Invitation is a must for you collection for all the R&B lovers. I give this cd 5 out of 5 CLASSIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment