Sunday, December 4, 2011

Robin Thicke: Love after War

Lets start off by saying Robin Thicke is the new modern day Micheal McDonald. He puts out another stellar cd for his 3rd time out.  Love After War picks up where Sex Therapy left off at. Now I will say his music still continues to have that old school feel to it. Sometimes I felt like I need to be in a Caddy listening to this off a 8track player instead of iTunes lol! You won’t be disappointed by this and what shocked me about it all is that there was only one feature on the cd. The lone feature on here was Lil Wayne no Shock there at all. They came together for another gem in Pretty lil Heart. Since everbody wanna do cd’s together I wanna see them do a Best of Both World type cd it could be a classic unlike Jay-Z & R. Kelly attempt.  A few good songs to give a listen to The New Generation, title track Love & War, All Tied Up. Songs to avoid Lovely Lady, Full Time Reliever I have no idea what he was thinking when he made these songs.
Robin Thicke keep making this good feel good music. Some how you making 70’s sound with a currrent day feel and its classic you have created your own lane much props. I rate this cd 4 out of 5 FIRE cd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment