Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Throwback Pick

Donell Jones Where I Wanna Be


This has got to be the best cd to date that Donell Jones did.  I’m going to call this a masterpiece of a cd that is killing half the r&b cds that are out right now.  9 out of the 11 songs on this cd are nonstop slow dancing spending time with your lady and man type music. You can’t go wrong with it at all the stand out song is Think About It (Don’t Call My Crib) the beat and words to the song are perfect can’t find a flaw in the song.  Other songs you gotta listen to are Have You Seen Her & the title track on the cd Where I Wanna Be. You put this cd in and won’t skip a song until track 9 Pushin the beat and song as a whole is horrible. I am go say Donell wasn’t focused or had a cold that day something.  Have You Seen Her is another stop what you doing and 2step type song that you can’t ignore.  The hook on this song was a monster and Donell was kind of stripped down letting a female know how he felt about her. Donell showed his writing and producing skills and vocal talent that showed why he is one of the best alone.

All in all this cd you can’t go wrong on a date night or trying to get laid night lol! This is a must have for all my slow music lovers! I will give this a 5 out of 5 CLASSIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment