Friday, December 9, 2011

Pusha T: Fear of God II

This right here is what you call a mixtape from start to finish you let it ride no skipping at all. Hands down Pusha T Fear of God was the best mixtape of year but who knew he would top his own mixtape like he did.  Fear of God 1 & 2 hands down the two best mixtapes of the year in my book.  I dare someone to find me one better! When you can take Ric Flair and make a hot song around one of his interviews from a wrestling match that lets you know greatness is coming. Every song in some ways is different and has heat on them. I’m not even go pick just one song just go tell you put it in push play and let it ride! Side note this heat he putting out I hope he doesn’t do like Drake & J Cole with better  songs on the mixtape & average music on his debut cd.
I will just say heat coming from Pusha T he should have left the Clipse a long time ago!!!!! This cd right here is a 5 out of 5 CLASSIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment