Friday, December 9, 2011

Drake: Take Care

Drake drops yet again another flop people!!!!!!!!!!! I am really finding it hard to see how he is going take rap to the next level.  Two albums in and they both are suspect I need him to go to rappers rehab and find what everybody keep screaming about.  I’m not even go spend a lot of time discussing this cd because I lost enough time listening to the cd. There was on standout track produced by Just Blaze Lord Knows Feat Rick Ross. Drake went hard on this one and this is the rapper I am looking for more often. I will admit though he did get 187 on his own track by Rozay reminds me of when Jay Z did Renegade on Blueprint and Em did a 187 on him as well.  The first single Headlines is okay along with Underground Kingz nothing I would listen to all the time really! As far as the wack tracks it’s all over the cd just pick one! This go make some mad but I am go put it out there Drake is a average singer & rapper and he just showed it on this cd big time. Maybe he can go back to Degrassi and keep acting!
This cd hands down is one of the worst of the year top 5 with no problems. I give it a 1 out of 5 TRASH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment