Sunday, December 4, 2011

Carl Thomas: Conquer

I need for Carl Thomas to get Emotional again so I can get some better music from him. This cd #4 and it seem like Carl was lost in the cd from to time deciding if he wanted to be pop or r&b. When he focused on r&b music he gave some good songs on here like Round Two, Don’t Kiss Me feat Snoop & Sweet Love. There was some disappointment in songs like Love Distance Love Affair, The Night is Yours & Conquer. It would be nice to see Carl Thomas hook up with Diddy again or maybe JD  and get back on top back in the late 90’s when he dropped Emotional.

All in all Carl cd did go up and down but it was a good effort. Nothing I would say rush out and buy but it if was on sale and you needed to buy a cd I say get it. I rate this cd 3 out of 5 SOLID!!!!!!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment