Monday, December 12, 2011

Rihana: Talk that Talk

Let me first ask how the hell is Rihana still making music? Now I will say that I was shocked and found about 4 decent songs on this 15 track cd that she puts out. None of the 4 are anything that stands out to where you gotta hear them. If you didn’t your ears will thank you for missing them. Mine are still mad at me for that torture because her cd is techno for the most part and made me like I needed to be at a rave or a gay club or something. Her song Cockiness is a nice song but I felt I was too young to hear it and kids don’t need to hear it at all! This should never make it to 106 & Park if it does I am shutting them down. The beat on Birthday Cake was a monster I can’t even hate on it sadly I don’t remember her lyrics to the song because the beat grabs you.  The other two songs are We All Want Love and the title track Talk that Talk Feat Jay-Z and Jigga man gave a wack versus its like he owed her something and jumped in and out the booth. Next Jigga show some love if you do another song with her.
To sum it up Rihana you owe me 20 minutes of my life back! This cd shocked me that I found something that I liked so I gotta give it 2 out of 5 NICE TRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment