Sunday, December 4, 2011

Tank: Diary of A Mad Man mixtape

Tank takes an adventure into the mixtape world like everyone else. I was a little about this at first due to how good Tank last cd “Now or Never” was and him finally making a complete cd compared to his first cd’s in his career. I have to give Tank credit he made a solid mixtape and keeping his good music rolling. There is some confusion while listening he does have a lot of up tempo songs not as many slow songs as you would like to hear from Tank.  I will say you can late the cd ride for the most part but about midway Tank does stumble with trying to talk clever in a song and make it a party record at the same time. Songs to listen to Underrated, Stars girl, Money on the Floor. Songs to avoid Don’t be Mad at Me, I Be on One, Tip Yo Cup.

All in all Tank put out a good mixtape that is a must get I rate it 4 out of 5 FIRE CD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment