Sunday, December 4, 2011

T Pain: rEVOLVEr

I was expecting so much from this cd and got so so so so little from it. I really cant say much on it but yet again another bomb dropped by T Pain. This cd is full of confusion from it starting out like a r&b cd then going to the direction of house music and then it turns into a rapper. I think focus got lost recording because there is no steady flow or concept. Also I need for T Pain to stop being in love with a stripper cause damn near every song is about a chick’s butt & stripping seems like. After listening to this cd I am going to start a campiagn to keep T Pain producing and doing hooks and stop making CD’s. It was hard to find but here are some hightlights on the cd: Sho-time, 5 o’clock, Center of the Stage that is where it stops. Everything else was trash and then some!

T Pain needs to pick a style and stay with it and then maybe we can get a good cd out of him. I rate this cd 1 out of 5 straight TRASH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment