Monday, December 5, 2011

B.O.B.: EPIC: Every Play Is Crucial

Let me first say WHOA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wasn’t a fan of B.O.B. at first but after hearing this mixtape I am a big fan! Bobby Ray showed skills I didn’t know that he had and held his own with some heavy weights in the game.  Boom Bap feat Ti & Mos Def & 5 on the Kush feat Big K.R.I.T. & Bun B & Things Get Worse feat Eminem are highlights on this cd. I gotta say that Bobby Ray didn’t fall to the background at all with all the big name features. Displayed a nice flow throughout did a good job of rapping and singing. Hands down this is one of the best mixtapes of the year. Now there was some low moments Welcome to the Jungle, Fucked Up & Friday Night Star are so bad they scare me. Have no idea what was on his mind when he made these songs but I hope that thought never comes back.
I gotta say this mixtape was a good surprise and damn near has me thinking about going back to listening to B.O.B. first cd because I may have missed something. I gotta give this cd a rating of 5 out of 5 CLASSIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment