Monday, December 19, 2011

Roscoe Dash: J.U.I.C.E.

I don’t know if Maxi singles from the 90’s are making a comeback or something but Roscoe Dash drops a 7 track cd for the world to hear.  Now I got to admit at first  I was scared to listen to this cd but it in some regards was worth the listen.  Let me first say Roscoe Dash 7 songs is good enough he doesn’t need to do more than 7 songs.  The first track on the cd I Do Feat K La isn’t that bad at all and whoever this K La is she killed her part. Made me forget whose song it was the way she took control over it. The standout track on this maxi single is The Impossible the beat everything about this song is nice. You should put this on repeat at least once and just enjoy it.  Another standout is Sidity Feat Big Sean don’t know how it happens but Roscoe got Big Sean to spit a good verse I hope he paid him in cash for it. Now of course with good comes the bad and on this cd it’s some horrible tracks on here. Let’s start with the worst of them all Good Good Night Roscoe WTF was you thinking words can’t express how bad this song is.  Into the Morning Feat Wale that beat was so horrible I couldn’t even focus on the verbal in this song just hit skip. Very First time is wack also another song on the skip special. After listening to this cd I can say I don’t need another Roscoe Dash and to keep him on the hooks that is his strong suit clearly!

I don’t know if maxi singles are taking over the world right now or something but here is another one that is decent at best. I rate this cd a 3 out of 5 SOLID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment