Saturday, December 10, 2011

Joe: The Good The Bad The Sexy

Those that have been waiting on Joe to come back he is back. I now his last time out Joe Thomas, New Man was some new trash and had me thinking that Joe was washed up. This cd right here takes you back to classic Joe cd’s All That I Am, My Name is Joe & let’s not forget Better Days. For the most part you can let this cd ride and remember vintage Joe from the late 90’s. Circles & Almost There are the stand out tracks on this cd that you must listen too.  Out of the 11 tracks on this cd 9 are damn good I gotta admit. Dear Joe is another good standout track put in another aspect this is a Dear John break up song that makes you say damn and then say I been there before. The two songs to skip on the cd are Pull My Hair & Drink Up to me Joe stepped out of his lane on these tracks and no one told him that.  This is a top 10 R&B cd for 2011 and I guarantee after you hear it you will say welcome back Joe we have missed you!

Joe reminds us that we still got a while before we will say remember when Joe was good because he is still a beast in the game! This shocked me completely and it was a great surprise I must say this cd is a 5 out of 5 CLASSIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment