Saturday, December 10, 2011

Keith Sweat: Til the Morning

Keith Sweat drops what seems like is his 100th cd in the game.  Sadly, it’s time for Keith Sweat to hang up and just tour off his old music. This cd is hard to express how bad it was because I found myself listening and then daydreaming. Some of these songs just wouldn’t end and keep going and going and going. 5 minute song felt like a 10 minute song and then some I’m still trying to end the nightmare of this cd. The whole cd wasn’t bad there was some decent songs Candy Store, High as the Sun and a leftover LSG song Knew it All Along the title track Til the Morning was good also. That is where it stops everything else is a big time miss! I am a big Keith Sweat fan and it kills me to say this about him his latest work but I stand by it.

Keith please stop making music it’s not working for you anymore! Stick with your hits and your hey day because like the dishes in my dishwasher you  are washed up! I rate this cd 1out of 5 TRASH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment