Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Ludacris: 1.2 Gigawatts: Back to the First mixtape

Out the gate all I gotta say is the Intro to start this mixtape let you know Luda meant business. This mixtape is filled with beats galore and rhymes to go with it. For the most part this reminded you of vintage Chicken & Beer, Back for the First Time Luda on the mic! The star track on here is Bada Boom I don’t know what’s harder Luda’s rhymes or the beat good combo. I guarantee you play that song you go wanna hear it at least twice. Other stand out songs are Say it To My Face Feat Meek Mill, Rich & Flexin Feat. Waka Flocka shockingly Waka does a nice job next to Luda doesn’t get lost in the shuffle.  Another Gem on this mixtape is I’m On Fire Feat. Big K.R.I.T. this is hands down second best song on the cd and makes me say when is Big K.R.I.T. cd go drop? Now I gotta keep it 100 the cd was a hit there are some why moments. First up is I Ain’t the One Feat Titty Boi (refuse to say 2Chainz) this song seemed like they didn’t but anything into was just at the studio and made a song just because. Shake & Fries Feat Gucci Mane reminds me why I am not a big Gucci fan at all this song could have been left off cause its holding the mixtape back along with Muthafucka Can You Buy That tired of the songs about money in recession its need to be Muthafucka I Just Donated That if anything Luda.
To sum it everyone that has felt Ludacris has fell off since he dropped Release Therapy some time back. After you listen to think you will say he is back with a chip on his shoulder that I don’t can be moved right now. I will have to rate this mixtape 4 out of 5 FIRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment