Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Raheem Devaughn Destination Loveland

We haven’t heard from Raheem in about 2 years now and he hits us with a new mixtape with his homie and everybody’s Uncle Big Snoop Dogg. Now at first you would think this is a odd combo but it’s not what you think. Snoop was only on one song Be the One that was nice song from start to finish. This mixtape only had one track skipped out of ten and that was Rock with the Best I couldn’t get pasted the beat and the old school feel that it had. You put in this mixtape and let it ride from start to finish and you will be happy. Stand out heaters are All Ready this song so fire and nasty all in one I didn’t feel like I was old enough to be listening to it. Radio Raheem another gem to where he shows them pipes and real R&B music. Forever feat Phil Ade & Marsha Ambrosius was a lovely song to where I didn’t even mind the rapping on the song. It would have been even better if it had been left off the song but it all still worked. This mixtape could have been a regular release it got so much heat on it. I wasn’t a fan until his last cd this mixtape has gotten me on lock and now I am like what’s next Raheem!


This cd is what you need when you wanna hear some real R&B music with no wanna be club tracks on there. I gotta give this 5 out of 5 if this aint a CLASSIC show me what is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment