Saturday, April 14, 2012

Big K.R.I.T. 4Eva N A Day mixtape

Big Krit is back with yet again another mixtape and no major label release yet.  I have got to admit that Krit has stay on the same page with all his mixtapes that have dropped. He hasn’t step out of his lane and I thank him for it.  He has a lot of good song on this mixtape and of course got the ones to avoid.  There are two good interludes 804 AM & 504 AM that reminds you of Outkast back before they went Hey Ya on everybody. Krit Is picking up where Outkast left off and Goodie Mobb or Dungeon Family could. Getting into the cd avoid 1986 the hook will get on your nerves and not really much to the song at all. Down & Out, Insomnia & Sky Club are songs to avoid too I don’t feel that he really tried and felt he need to add songs to the mixtape.  The title track 4Evanaday is a good song you need to check out from the beat to the verse that is drop from Krit on this one. Country Rap Tunes, Yesterday & Package Stone are some nice tracks you shouldn’t miss your ears will thank you for it later. Red Eye is something different from Krit to where he shows his storytelling skills. Breaking down the harm the rap game can have on a relationship. Standout tracks on this mixtape are Me & My Old School & Boobie Miles really give you an introduction to who Big K.R.I.T. and what he go bring to the rap game. Krit shows again he is what the game is missing right now.
This was yet again another good mixtape from Krit but I am worried about when will the well run dry on material with all these mixtapes. We all saw how weak J.Cole was compared to his mixtapes. All in all I gotta give Big K.R.I.T. a 4 out of 5 FIRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment